NK - Fur question

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Sat Jul 15 21:52:30 PDT 2000

In a message dated 7/13/00 9:26:12 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Kevinkeary at aol.com writes:

<< Heralds are in charge of sumptuary laws, especially explaining them to
folx
 and bird-dogging for violators. >
I really have to address this - I don't think it is a good idea to give
people, especially any newer ones, the idea that this is what the heralds do.
 You say you are a herald, so am I.
I don't know what events you attend, but I have never had the time, and
certainly not the inclination, to "bird dog" someone about their clothing. I
don't believe it does any honor to heraldry to paint this kind of a picture.
You can "rag" on the heralds from unknown parts if you so desire, but I would
prefer not to hear about it in Northkeep.

Keep The Dream Honorable,
Lady Anawyn De Bardolphe