NK - Brewers and Vinters at Castellan.

Niewoehner, Hugh hughn at SSD.FSI.com
Thu Jun 1 13:46:59 PDT 2000

 Greetings,

To all interested in Brewing, Vinting, and Cordialling who will attend the
Northkeep Castellan event this weekend, The Lord and Lady Borrendöhl would
like to extend you the following invitation.

To encourage one and all, we would like to host a BVC tasting, sharing, etc.
at our camp this Friday evening after 8 p.m., weather permiting.
Any and all are encouraged to come by and sample, talk, whatever.  If you
have a beverage and would like to share, please bring some along.  Once our
camp is established I will leave better directions at Troll.

 	In Service,
		Herr-Domr Damon and HL Rayya (called Ismet)