NK - Castellan Lost\Found

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Tue Jun 6 07:35:27 PDT 2000

lol...
i dont think it was as dramatic as we would have liked.  Our Excellency is
very merciful...
the little s--- didnt even bow!  he just sunters up to him and says he needs
to speak to him for a bit, " hey thorgrim wait up, "  his excellency keeps
walking and baulsac just keeps in stride.  they were out of ear shot after
25 feet, they were almost to the clearing, when baulsac returns, w/ big
stupid grin on his face.
but he didnt wear the rag the rest of the day he put it in his pocket and it
stayed there till we got home.   I advised him that perhaps a square of
black or brown linen might be better?.
He just keeps repeating "Thorgrim kewl, Sigen kewl,  everybody is kewl".
there is only 1 person he calls a helpless bragging jerk,  but i wont go
there.
maidenhair