NK - northkeep at Ansteorra.ORG

Merrik Viltar Har MerrikViltarHar at swbell.net
Tue Jun 6 10:29:03 PDT 2000

I am including more information than usual because I got such a kick out of
it...

The address, Herring at v i a g r a fix.net, as far as the SPAM filters are
concerned, possibly contains the word "V- I-A-G-R-A", which is often a topic
for SPAM email... so it got 'filtered' to the list administrator for
approval, he he he...