NK - cornerstones

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Tue Jun 6 10:44:29 PDT 2000

Assimilation....oohh my!
everyone knows i am not much of conformist.  I will be short circuiting all
the time,  not to mention all those nasty rules.

rowan?  me no think so.
but you are never wrong and you can be whomever you please.  :)

is all this talk of borg queens in honor of the trek expo on the 24th.?  i
am going as a delvian priestess.  all blue, lavender and gold.
maidenhair