NK - Lady Elisabeth de Calais

Rebecca M. Heydon RMHeydon at swbell.net
Wed Jun 7 20:14:16 PDT 2000

Greetings....

Thought I would give everyone an update on Elisabeth as many of you
have asked.....

Elisabeth has some serious heart problems that she has dealt with
since she was a young child.  Monday, she and I spent the afternoon
at the emergency room at Tulsa Regional.  She was allowed to go home
that evening, but is under her doctor's scrutiny for the next few
weeks and is very limited in what she can do.  She is, for the
moment, hanging in there and holding her own.  Hopefully, the
medications and treatments she's receiving will prevent a lengthy
stay in the hospital in the near future.

As she is basically confined to being home, she'd probably love to
get some well wishes.  Her e-mail addy is:  ldycalais at aol.com

If anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to call me and
I'll answer as best I can. :-)  (836-2516)

In service,

Rowan