NK - test

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Fri Jun 9 08:59:57 PDT 2000

ohhh that test!
be careful mi'lords, that BOY can barely fit his head into that doo rag has
it is.
Baulsac has made the handles for 3 more single handed weapons and one is to
be an axe.  he is begging me to purchase a sander, as he says that he isnt
getting good results skinning that rattan by hand.  lol
he is also working on a shield, so far he has only been able to determine
what is too heavy and what is too fragile.
the joys and healing speed of youth!  gods did i ever have that?
Maidenhair