NK - Northkeep's www site

Marilyn Hammon marilyn_hammon at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 12 09:18:07 PDT 2000

Merrik,
 It all looks very good.  You can add to my persona
file that I've got an AoA, my phone number is 835-5443
and email (if they don't want to use the
seneschal at northkeep...linked address ) is
marilyn_hammon at yahoo.com

I'm sure you've gotten lots of responce...so whenever
you get to it is fine.

Aisling
--- Merrik Viltar Har <MerrikViltarHar at swbell.net>