NK - Painting Party this weekend

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Wed Jun 14 12:13:02 PDT 2000

Greetings all,

Thorgrim and I would like to encourage everyone (especially the new folks) to
come to the painting party this weekend.  It will be held at Lord Ian's place
of employment (directions please!) this coming Saturday.  If you have never
been to an informal gathering of the barony, you have missed tons of fun.
The painting party will be a blast.  The purpose of this party is to paint
banners and wall coverings for use at events.  They will be very special (Ian
is quite the artist) and we will need lots of help.  There has been the
promise of burned meat, and everyone can bring their favorite sides and
drinks.

This will be a day of fun... Dress in old mundane clothes and come ready to
work, play, and have a really good time.

Please come to the party...
Thorgrim and Sigen
whowouldliketoseeallofyouthere