NK - wars and events

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Sun Jun 18 21:31:40 PDT 2000

So, are those who went to Lillies, just dragging in and going to be
non-persons at work tomarrow?  How was the war?

We are going to Eldern this next weekend, the bardic collegium sounds
cool.  I have heard that feaste is sold out.

What advice do you all have?  We have only day tripped anything other than
stuff at Cleveland.

How is camping?
Places to get food convienient or take stuff from here?
Any must see things there?
How is swimming in the lake?
Is the trip really about 4 hours?
Do the directions on their event page get you to the site or lost?

Anything we just need to know?
It will just be Kit and I going, as Peg has a party to go to that weekend.

Thanks for any and all info, sending privatly is great,
Susan the Curious