NK - anyone out there or is this a typical monday?

sdrake steldr at home.net
Mon Jun 19 13:33:23 PDT 2000

Hmmmmmm - I think the populace should be warned about Timothy and
alcohol....  He seems to take great joy in mixing various alcohols together
to form new and more potent (as well as tasty) brews.  I can picture him now
in his secret basement laboratory, laughing gleefully to himself "I wonder
what will happen if I add in some Baileys????"  :)

Mercedes