NK - anyone out there or is this a typical monday?

FalanMacF at aol.com FalanMacF at aol.com
Mon Jun 19 16:54:37 PDT 2000

Nah, it was his time at worldcom that warped hime

In a message dated 06/19/2000 3:28:52 PM Central Daylight Time,
steldr at home.net writes:

<< Hmmmmmm - I think the populace should be warned about Timothy and
 alcohol....  He seems to take great joy in mixing various alcohols together
 to form new and more potent (as well as tasty) brews.  I can picture him now
 in his secret basement laboratory, laughing gleefully to himself "I wonder
 what will happen if I add in some Baileys????"  :)

 Mercedes