NK - Populace+ Moonschadowe+Gladiator+Bailey's....

Aline Swynbrook alineswynbrook at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 19 21:52:07 PDT 2000

I am only home brief stints right now, as I am house
and puppy sitting.  Therefore, I try to cover all
topics in one post.

Populace:  Glad to hear it wasn't tonight.  And please
refresh my memory, is it a 7:00 or 7:30 or 8?  (My
brain was dumbed down by the new chick at work today.
I have waited tables w/ incompent half-wits before,
but this woman was a complete idiot...sigh...).  I am
sooooo tired.

Moonschadowe:  Back when I first joined the list,
there were a few members of our fair sister shire.  As
I shall be moving there soon, I wanted to know when
populace met there.  Help???

Gladiator:  It was good for what it was, but I think I
just have a yen for Mel Gibson.  I am much more
excited about The Patriot (Heath Ledger ain't hurting
things either...).  In fact, I took work off all day
for that one.  :)  But the one thing I've noticed is
people who loved Braveheart aren't as into Gladiator.
'Sides, my people are of those Rome considered
Barbarians (Brentons, Gaels, Scots, Germans, Slavs,
and My Finns, who were hacking people to death with
ice axes long after Rome fell, and then invented the
Moltov Cocktail....).

Bailey's:  Hmmm, I have a CD around here somewhere
with Irish Music (5 songs ranging from Irish Protest
to Traditional), and an interactive CD-Rom with
Bailey's recipies, I shalll see if I can find it.

Aline, who is ready to move into the dorms, and counts
the days til she can give up waitress work forever.