NK - Worldcom

Darin K. Herndon darin-herndon at utulsa.edu
Tue Jun 20 00:08:51 PDT 2000

>>Susan wrote:
>
>So, what size population does Worldcom have? A Canton?  A Shire?
>
>Ainar
>Faolen
>Timothy
>Tamberlin
>
>more?

Add at least Marchand and Anna to the list.  With six I know you have
the minimum for the officers of a shire but I forget the population
count required.  Surely there are enough there for a canton though.

While I know the Worldcom-ites aren't out to form their own group,
here's a question for the list.

If all of the telecom techies were a canton, what would we call it?
Based upon Mercedes comments of Ainar earlier the "Canton of Asylum"?

Etienne

(Yes, I still lurk even if only after midnight.  Hope to actually
make populace this month though.)