NK - anyone out there or is this a typical monday?

Timothy Of NorthKeep toadams at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 20 07:49:58 PDT 2000

hmmm, Timothy learned to Drink in the  military, then practiced more while
in collage(while working), then my first job was Wcom, fleed after a
burnout, to another company, came back for more torture after I got sick of
them.

I think there is a whole list of things, that make me the way I am *G*
Harken this as True Gentel beings, is it wrong to like a good drink? and be
willing to ciculate many combinations of them, in order to spread good
feelings and a happy smile??    :-)

I think not *G*

Timothy (still tired)