NK - Attention Fabric Horders

Aline Swynbrook alineswynbrook at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 28 17:44:26 PDT 2000

I don't know how many people got one of these.
Hancocks is having a month long sale.  Some items,
such as notions and select Fabrics, are on sale all
month, while there are also coupons for every week,
including on for 30% off any one item (light linen,
here I come!!!!), and on for an instant $5.00 rebate
(broadcloth for a kirtle, I think....).

If you haven't gotten one, check Hancocks online at
http://www.hancockfabrics.com

I don't work for them, I just buy stuff.

Aline