NK - Request

Tamara England tamara-england at utulsa.edu
Sun Jun 25 14:54:17 PDT 2000

Greetings unto all-

I have just got word that someone who I worked with at my former job (and
used to date for about 3 months a couple of years ago) is very angry to
hear that I am getting married in five weeks.  He is the type of person who
habitually tells lies about people, especially those who have "wronged" him
in any way.  He enjoys messing things up for people.  I am afraid that
because he is so angry at me, he might attempt to mess things up for me
too.  He also knows that I am a member of the SCA.  So if anyone shows up
around any of our fighter practices, populace meetings, etc. and starts
saying stuff about me, PLEASE understand that these are only LIES designed
to sabotage my marriage, ruin my good name, and possibly end my membership
in the SCA as well.  I know all of you are tired of hearing about the rumor
mill, but I am simply trying to prevent it from being opened for more
business.  I know that most of you know me well enough to recognize any bad
things being said about me as being lies, but I am only trying to cover my
butt just in case.  I would rather be safe than sorry.  By the way, this
unsavory person is not a member of the SCA himself, so it is not one of our
own.  Thank you all so much for your kindness and your understanding.  I
will post details of my wedding on the list tomorrow, because I want to
invite everyone in Northkeep.

Thanks!
Ly. Tamara