NK - Castellan!!!!!

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Mon Jun 5 08:05:43 PDT 2000

oh he is still tickled about that,  and all the girls that nite that hope to
him improve.  he had a difficult time understanding all the courtesies of
the salutes at one point he was motioning to me, but several persons got the
impression he was saluting viggen..  lol
I believe he will be much better by next Castellan..