NK - Northkeep's www site

Merrik Viltar Har MerrikViltarHar at swbell.net
Sun Jun 11 15:16:29 PDT 2000

http://northkeep.ansteorra.org/index.html

    Everyone, PLEASE, give the above link a double click and look at the
pages you will find there...   Then PLEASE email me any corrections, broken
links, ideas, misspellings, lost commas, etc.  I have a scanner and would be
willing to scan just about anything for just about anybody as well.
    There are still many graphics to be added... and many Captains, wenches,
First Officers, Households that I have missed or don't know about, so please
send me corrections... Imagine, a license to tell me that I'm wrong!  So go
to it!!!

Merrik

P.S. Belle, you bet, graphics are definitely wanted, email them to me or put
them on a zip disk or I can scan them for you, let me know...