NK - I'm still here...

Aline Swynbrook alineswynbrook at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 14 07:08:44 PDT 2000

Greetings Everyone!

This is Aline, and I deeply regret missinging
Castellan.  (Combonation of uncooperative Parents and
insane work schedule....sigh).

Just wanted to congratulate everyone on what I hear
was a job very well done, and congrats to the
fighters.

Oh, on another note,  I saw the "Land of the winged
Horseman" at the Phil and I agree the tent in inside
out.

ISTDD,
Aline

"I was waiting for the universe to dispense a little
justice, but sometimes the universe is just two damn
slow.  The effects of Nair in someone's hair gel,
however, take only minutes." ~ Murphy Brown