NK - Baronial Gathering

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Wed Jun 14 12:34:03 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/14/00 2:29:36 PM Central Daylight Time,
cchipman at nomadics.com writes:

<< Although technically not from the Barony of Northkeep, My Lady Gilyan and
 would like to come.  Is there anything (food, drink, fabric) that we could
 bring?

*** Jean Paul de Sens****
 Drighton

Who's Lovely Lady is the Head of the Secret Police of Ansteorra has informed
me that she "knows it all" <VBG>

Everyone is welcome to come and have a great time.  You can bring a side dish
or dessert and whatever you like to drink.

We are looking forward to seeing everyone!  (This means You and Her Secrete
Policeness...)

Sigen