NK - Painting Party this weekend

FalanMacF at aol.com FalanMacF at aol.com
Wed Jun 14 21:45:03 PDT 2000

Okay, everyone one needs to have fun & go since I wont be able to.

faolan
jealousthatothersgettoplayw/paint

In a message dated 06/14/2000 2:15:30 PM Central Daylight Time,
Sigen3 at aol.com writes:

<< Greetings all,

 Thorgrim and I would like to encourage everyone (especially the new folks)
 come to the painting party this weekend.  It will be held at Lord Ian's
place
 of employment (directions please!) this coming Saturday.  If you have never
 been to an informal gathering of the barony, you have missed tons of fun.
 The painting party will be a blast.  The purpose of this party is to paint
 banners and wall coverings for use at events.  They will be very special
(Ian
 is quite the artist) and we will need lots of help.  There has been the
 promise of burned meat, and everyone can bring their favorite sides and
 drinks.

 This will be a day of fun... Dress in old mundane clothes and come ready to
 work, play, and have a really good time.

 Please come to the party...
 Thorgrim and Sigen
 whowouldliketoseeallofyouthere