ANST-Announce - MASTER AYMBROS!!!

Jeff B marcocaprioli at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 15 21:41:50 PDT 2000

To the noble and gracious gentles of Ansteorra sends Signore Marco
Caprioli, Ornament of Artemisia, magnanimous greetings!

I am looking for a certain Master Aymbros Turlion de Laisard. The
matter, while not life-threatening, is in haste. If Master Aymbros
would please contact me privately post-haste or if one of you can tell
me how to get ahold of him, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you.

Signore Marco Caprioli, Ornament of Artemisia

=====
Marcello Caprioli
Shire of Stan Wyrm
Artemisia