NK - Re: + Gladiator vs. Patriot+Contact info+Work

Aline Swynbrook alineswynbrook at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 20 16:01:45 PDT 2000

<SNIPPAGE>
> Gladiator ruled. even without a sword he still
> bashed
> people with his sheild but can i bash people with my
> sheild nnoooooo. j/k
>
> Big Daddy Baulsac
<UNSNIP>

Yeah, well, the Lucilla (I think) got to drug petulant
(Quasii-kidding).    But I still just didn't get into
it.

Patriot count down: 10 days!!!!!!  (Heath
Ledger...SWOON)

Work:  Hey, there are worse things than teching....I
am a serving wench...errr...waitress.  It's long,
strange hours, you get paid $2.15 an hour, and have to
make up the rest in tips, people are rude,
inconsiderate and treat you like you are there
personal slave, your on your feet the whole time, and
most people don't get the 15% tip thing  (many tables
leave me 7-10%).  Plus, you have to take money out of
your tips, and give between 1-3% of your total sales
to the busers/bartenders.  Just one month and 9
days....

Contact Info:  Here's where I can be reached next
year.
R.L. Williams
922 Drummond Hall
Stillwater OK, 47077