NK - Re: Land/winged horsemen+ Gladiator+Populace

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner the_burg at busprod.com
Tue Jun 20 20:42:31 PDT 2000

Heilsa,

Frederick Addington wrote:
> Gladiator ruled. even without a sword he still bashed
> people with his sheild but can i bash people with my
> sheild nnoooooo. j/k

Come on, think it through.  When is shield bashing perfectly legal?
When you use
something other than a shield.

Hunh? I hear you say?

Next time I'm out (hah!).  Take a look at my Spartha Axe.  The Axe head
is as big as many bucklers and it loves nothing more than a good left
hook.   What else is it but a shield bash?   It's just a matter of
perspective.  Besides, unlike when I'm actually carrying a shield, my
left hand gets to do something useful.  (I just love the way my knight
thinks.)

	Damon