NK - OOP - Fireworks stand

Rebecca M. Heydon RMHeydon at swbell.net
Wed Jun 21 17:34:55 PDT 2000

Greetings!

Grossly out of context, I know, but 'tis the season to blow things
up!

So, come buy your fireworks at the stand staffed by folk from
Northkeep!  The location is 57th & N. Cincinnati.  To get there,
take Cincinnati north for many, many, many blocks.  We are on the
West side of the street under the Mad Dog fireworks banners.  (Or,
take the L.L. Tisdale Parkway and drive until you are forced to make
either a right or left turn on 36th St. N.  Turn right and follow
the road to the light.  The light is Cincinnati.  Turn left.
Continue on Cincinnati until you see the stand on your left).

Hope to see you all there!

Rowan