NK - Celtic Music

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Tue Jun 27 08:34:00 PDT 2000

Hey all,

A note to all.  Tonight in Broken Arrow there will be a Celtic
Concert.  Julia Harris' group will be playing from 7-9 and it should be a
great deal of fun.  It is in the park behind the community building on Main
Street, same place the Irish Festival was.  She called to invite us and I
thought you all would enjoy it too.  It is a bring your own chair, blanket,
picnic gathering for all.  She expecially was hoping that there would be
kids out dancing,so we hope to see some of you there tonight.

Susan