NK - North keep in melee's

Timothy Of NorthKeep toadams at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 28 16:48:43 PDT 2000

this came up on the War list and I was just wondering if NK had a standerd
color, or tabard, or stadard we used to recognize each other on the battle
field.

there is a group wondering if there is any need or support for moving to a
"standard Tabard" for all Ansteorra. Or just using standards for the units
with a Sable and Or addition to the unit colors.

just looking for a point of view here at home
Timothy