NK - heraldic stuff

Timothy Of NorthKeep toadams at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 29 11:22:30 PDT 2000

>Which heraldic thing this weekend?  Scroll painting class is Sunday
>and commenting is July 8 I thought.  Am I wrong on the commenting
>date?
I may have slipped a week, the days are running together right now....
I want to go to the Scroll painting.  where is that and when?
Commenting may be the 8th, and I am just losing it.

>Also, very short {snip} they are not you.
WOW I am almost afraid of the long answer.

>Yes, voided is an outline of the shape.
so you can void any heraldic item?

>Etienne (who is home sick, but heading to work anyway)
Timothy who is sick of work, and getting ready to head home.  *G*