NK - Heraldry thing, naming stuff, and Melee

Aline Swynbrook alineswynbrook at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 29 16:01:09 PDT 2000

I think the heraldry thing is combined with the bardic
thing, and I thought it was at Lady Anawyn's Saturday
night.  Then again, I had another rotten day of
wenching...err waitressing, and my brain feels kinda
addled.

Next Question:  What exactly is involved with
registering a name.  I know mine is period (a friend
of mine at the Academy of St. Gabriel ran it for and
said it was correct in the time I set my persona in),
but I want to run it for conflicts and register it.
Help???

Last Question:  I know the Melee is Saturday at 11:00
am at Woodward park, but where in the park.  I need to
know where to park, and I don't want to get lost.  I
will probably stay for quite a while.  (Aline got out
of hernight shift too!  :) ).

Anyways, I am going to go nap, and see if I can regain
the brain power I lost today.

Aline,
whoiscountingthedaysuntilshequits