NK - Heraldry thing, naming stuff, and Melee

Fitzmorgan at cs.com Fitzmorgan at cs.com
Thu Jun 29 16:39:47 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/29/00 4:01:27 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
alineswynbrook at yahoo.com writes:

> Next Question:  What exactly is involved with
>  registering a name.  I know mine is period (a friend
>  of mine at the Academy of St. Gabriel ran it for and
>  said it was correct in the time I set my persona in),
>  but I want to run it for conflicts and register it.
>  Help???

    If you checked it through the Academy of St. Gabriel aks your friend to
send you the documentation that proves the name is approiate for your period.
 Get a Name registrsation form and fill it out, (I will be glad to help with
this,) We will check the name against those that have been registered, if
there is no conflict you pay the reeve, (I'll have to check to be sure but I
think it is $9.00) and bring me the recipt, the completed form and your
documentation and I take it from there.

Robert Fitzmorgan