NK - Heraldry, naming stuff

Vanessa Goins ly_isabela at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 30 12:31:22 PDT 2000

Excelente!  The second would be more correct I believe.  Faolan? Si or
no?  Anyway, the person to ask would be Gabriela (Puck's lady) she
actually teaches Spanish.  I don't know if they've subscribed to NK-Net
yet.  BTW del is a contraction "de+el"  of-the.  Sounds awkward in
English but that' how it works.
-Belle