NK - North keep in melee's, Bordermarche Melees, adnauseum

Bethor2000 at aol.com Bethor2000 at aol.com
Fri Jun 30 15:35:29 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/30/00 11:10:14 AM Central Daylight Time,
harbarth at swbell.net(Thorvald)  writes:

<< Very close, in the days BB ( Before Barony) it was said that Northkeep did
not
 travell.This was not true, but we did not make a big show when we did go to
some
 events. So when Angus and I heard this we decided to show off a little and
he, I
 and several others went to Bordermarche Melees.

 So who were the other members of the first NEF?

Hey, didn't the NEF double as ice cream salesman?

ALton
(who remembers the night of the gunch and munch and when all the Northkeep
guys stayed in Angus's tent at Gulf War)