NK - Castellan Lost\Found

Angie Fields angie.fields at wcom.com
Mon Jun 5 13:53:39 PDT 2000

I also have some lost and found items:

flatware (of varying kinds)
a pair of earrings
and a bell

Anna

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-northkeep at ansteorra.org
[mailto:owner-northkeep at ansteorra.org]On Behalf Of Merrik Viltar Har
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2000 12:12 PM
To: List Server Northkeep
Subject: NK - Castelan Lost\Found

    What I am aware of (can remember) as only one steward, a wooden tray
that holds a pewter trough plate and pewter mug, a copper\brass looking mug,
a felt hat (which was left in the Health Lodge so I am guessing it is His
Majesty's or Entourage's), a Rising Star of Ansteorra Regalia.
    I am also aware that His Excellency is in possession of one "Big Daddy"
Baulsac's ever-so-period camouflage bandana\headgear, just keeping it from
the unscrupulous types.
    When doing a final check of the Admin Building, I wasn't
thinking\looking for mundane household items to perceive them as lost or
left behind, so I couldn't even tell you if there was a "medium sized tan
fan" in the Admin Building or not, but I am sure that Ranger Roger would be
happy to let you in to look if you want to run out there.  His phone is
358-5867 to check with him first about his time availability etc.
    Sorry, no green penny-whistle to my knowledge...  Is a penny whistle a
cross between a flute and a recorder kinda?

Merrik