NK - fighter practice

maidenhair madnhair at rapfire.net
Fri Jun 9 18:07:13 PDT 2000

Ray has made it home this morning from mississippi.  He will be there for
rapier, if anyone is still around.  He is hoping that lord yoshii will have
his mask, i dont him i thought it might be a bit early and to not get his
hopes up.  He also has experience with the sting of cajun fire ants.  hehehe

maidenhair