NK - Painting Party this weekend

BlueDreams66 at aol.com BlueDreams66 at aol.com
Sat Jun 17 23:09:01 PDT 2000

I had a one of the children come down with a nasty fever and although I will
share anything I have with anyone <grin> I didn't figure this particular bug
was a gift a general populace of our fair village would much appreciate. LOL.
Maybe next time :)
Eibhilín

In a message dated 6/18/00 1:01:54 AM Central Daylight Time,