NK - Re: Land/winged horsemen+ Gladiator+Populace

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Mon Jun 19 13:07:48 PDT 2000

oh i missed it, but my brother got me the book.

yes the 4 of us saw gladiator and we loved it.  don't see the comparison to
braveheart myself except for the memories of his dead wife and son.
i was rooting for the germania barbarians too, after all that's my
ancestoral homeland.  hehe

i believe pop is the 26th of this month.
maidenhair