NK - Populace+ Moonschadowe+Gladiator+Bailey's....

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Mon Jun 19 22:06:54 PDT 2000

Aline, populace meetings are Tuesday night in the community center at 9th and duck in Stillwater. Start time is approximately 7:30 pm.....

Full info on shire happenings is @ http://www.mooneschadowe.ansteorra.org/

we're lookin forward to you coming too :)

I should be @ Northkeep's populace this month, so I'll try to look you up if you're there...

Jean Paul de Sens,
Drighton, Northkeep

Carl Chipman