NK - Worldcom

Tamberlin MacKenzie tamberlinofnk at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 20 06:08:01 PDT 2000

a) Only God knows for sure.  But it sure is big.

b) we like recreating earlier times BECAUSE we have
techy jobs. :)

c) where are you other worldcom guys?  i'm in 5-3.

--- Susan O'Neal <catmafia at swbell.net> wrote:
> At 07:54 PM 6/19/00 -0400, you wrote:
> >Nah, it was his time at worldcom that warped hime
>
> So, what size population does Worldcom have? A
> Canton?  A Shire?
>
> Ainar
> Faolen
> Timothy
> Tamberlin
>
> more?
>
> Susan is Curious
> it is interesting that all these people with techy
> jobs like to recreate an
> earlier time

=====
You don't learn to hold your own in the world by standing on guard, but by attacking, and getting well hammered yourself.
-George Bernard Shaw