NK - Re: Gladiator

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner the_burg at busprod.com
Tue Jun 20 13:55:25 PDT 2000

Gladiator was great!  Of course, we cheered the technically advanced,
civilized Romans.  (After all, they had better plumbing--some of it is
still in use in parts of the world today).

As for the Winged Horsemen exhibit, we really enjoyed it as well.  Yes,
they know the tent is inside out.  We were told if we wanted to know
what is was supposed to look like, we should look at the painting.  They
said they did it on purpose to prevent fading from any lighting.  The
lights were also dimmed to preserve the displays.  Don't know how well
such things work, but that was their excuse when we asked.

Ismet and Damon