[Fwd: NK - North keep in melee's]

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner the_burg at busprod.com
Tue Jun 27 14:39:04 PDT 2000

Translation:  "If I remember correctly the Expeditionary Force tabard is
red with the Baronial_badge_ (a white circle with a voided red ten
pointed star and a black tower in the center).  Due to its placement in
the center of the chest several people commented it was a great archery
target."  For further instructions you might consult with HE Catrin
since I believe she made the first ones.

Damon