NK - Garb

LucanSilverwolf at aol.com LucanSilverwolf at aol.com
Tue Jun 27 21:30:44 PDT 2000

Hey Tamberlin,
    My Lady and I have just about every patten that one can find in the cloth
stores, we kinda collect them like baseball cards! As well, we also make
stuff up all the time.  We are not the best ( and admittly no where near it)
but we certainly make do.  If you would like our assistance simply let us
know (584 4918) and we will make time to help you but, one word of warning -
we do not make clothes for others we teach them to do it for themselves.
Kinda like that whole fishing thing ya' know?
                            In service,
                                Lucan Silverwolf