NK - North keep in melee's

Timothy Of NorthKeep toadams at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 29 09:02:56 PDT 2000

>Not really a standard... it's just what everyone does.  If you would like
>to wear something different, no one will mind :-)
heh heh well if I fight with the Barony, I really should kinda match.

>>so the front is the Barony and the back has a kingdom arms.
>Yes, and the "arms" of the barony are restricted to the Baron/ess. (not
>trying to be haughty, just don't want anyone to make a great tabard that
>they will get yelled at for wearing).  >Anyone in the barony may use the
>badge.
ok, I will have to have a sit down with you or someone.
who can explain (with pictures) the differences between, badge, arms,
ect, I am getting a bit hazy.  D at MN the Heraldic thing this weekend is
during the wedding@@@@

>Good, I'm glad they finally decided that all black and gold wasn't required
>  ;-)
I think most are advocating some standerd Identifer,  IE a sable star on the
back or black/gold eppeletes or something..
I am going to put forward to the list what Sir Burke described to me.

>>stupid newby question:
>>what does voided mean???   I will have to make one of these.
>
>Voided - =======  A star with the middle punched out...  It is very >easy
>to make it using 1/4" white ribbon - understand? (I can never >figure out a
>good way to explain this)

a voided star, is like a line drawing with ribbon??  just a outline, with
the inside hollow?   Is this a 10 pointed star??
I am still fuzzy about when and where we can wear the Ansteorran star.

>>ok I have seen these before..
>>they are loud..
>The Bumble Bee Brigade!!!
yuck, I see this is a matter of taste

>>wejustdon'tneedsomeoneelses'steenkinguniform
>Yeahwedobutdon'ttellanyone
tellanyonewhatIdon'tknowanything

Thank you again for the info  YE
Timothy
wishing it would stop raining so I can go chop telephone poles.. =/