NK - Heraldry, naming stuff

FalanMacF at aol.com FalanMacF at aol.com
Thu Jun 29 16:39:54 PDT 2000

Belle, don t about medieval times.. but yes in spanish 'de' if of/from a
place.

faolan

In a message dated 06/29/2000 5:58:13 PM Central Daylight Time,
ly_isabela at yahoo.com writes:

<< Uhm....Faolan correct me if I'm wrong here.

 de refers to "of" or "from"  Like my name "del Bosque" of or from the
 woods.  That could work if that's what you're tying to say.

 Zahava, how are you using the word female?  What context?
 The best I can come up with without more information is:
 Mujer = woman
 Ella = She
 Sen~or(a/ita)

 -Belle