NK - Heraldry, naming stuff

Vanessa Goins ly_isabela at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 30 11:24:50 PDT 2000

Sorry, I was being dense.  I thought maybe you were trying to say "A
woman/lady from Malta", not just simply "your name from Malta."  I was
trying to decide what words would be best suited for that.
-Belle

--- Miriam Cook <zahavabathannah at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Um, female meaning me, a married woman with a kid... I
> guess sen~ora.

=====
Ly. Isabela del Bosque mka Vanessa Goins
>From the Barony of Northkeep, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Protegee' to H.E. Master William Blackfox & Mistress Ronna
Rosgaile Soilean Soilleir
Please visit our site:
Leatherworks by Selwyn
http://selwyn.virtualave.net