NK - sat fighter practice

Marrock Wild Hair Marrock at msn.com
Fri Mar 3 12:59:46 PST 2000

Should be dry enough for most fighter types.
I would use 244 and exit at Utica \ Peoria exit, go to Peoria, turn to the
left or south, and go approximately two miles to 21st street, from there it
is the first left south of 21st on Peoria, or the entrance to the park,
drive until you find the parking lot and we will be on the right side of the
lot at the other end of the parking area.

Hope that helps...

Merrik