NK - Reminder - Personna Class

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Sat Mar 4 08:47:32 PST 2000

Address is : 6925 South 73rd East Ave.  It is real easy to get here: come to
Tulsa like you are going to Woodland Hills Mall, getting off at 71st Street.
 73rd East Avenue is the stoplight between Memorial and Sheridan, off of 71st
Street. There is a fire station on the southeast corner. Coming from
Memorial, you will be turning right. we are the 3rd house down, grey stone
with wrought iron arches and gargoyles on the parapet ( hard to miss).
Time is 7:00 p.m.  and we will look forward to seeing you!
Lady Anawyn