NK - Looking for all warranted officers...

Nathan W. Jones njones at ix.netcom.com
Thu Mar 9 10:57:08 PST 2000

Hey Anawyn darlin',

> O.K., O.K....now what do I do?

Nuttin.  Just sit around waiting for someone to write you.

>Have I been missing messages?

eh, yes and no.

>Where do I get them, or do they attach to my server?

I've been receiving them and handling it.  But, since there isn't much
traffic for hospitaler at northkeep.ansteorra.org, it's taken me this long to
figure it out.

>Is there magic involved?

Yes.  The fix for this called for invoking the name of the Ansteorran
Computer Diety P.U.G. and hoping he would take mercy upon us and fix it.  I
also called upon the lesser being known as Wild Hair, but he has yet to
respond at all.

>Is the earth  flat?

In places, yes.

>Why do fools fall in love?

Uh....Regis, I'd like to use one of my Life Lines for this one.

>Have I asked enought questions?

Quite possibly yes.

>Can you tell  that I am cyberchallenged???

Well....hon, just remember we aren't laughing at you....we're laughing near
you.  ;)

Gio, who's in a weird mood today.