NK - ANYONE FOR A DEMO FRIDAY?

Nathan W. Jones njones at ix.netcom.com
Mon Mar 20 21:18:22 PST 2000

: NK - ANYONE FOR A DEMO FRIDAY?

> I am going to be off this Friday, March 24, so this date will work for me,
and wanted to see if anyone else can join in.
> This is for a 4th grade class at Sequoyah Elementary (my alma mater). They
have been studying the middle ages and would like to have us come and talk
about any related subject.
> She has the class members all day, from 8:00 to 3:00 each day, so we can
be flexible on the time. If Friday does not work, we can choose another
date, but because they will be off for spring break next week, it would have
to be in April sometime.
> If Friday would work for any of you, e-mail or call me at: 250-7877 and
let me know!
> Many Thanks As Always,
> Anawyn

I can maybe do something, I may or may no have to be in at 2pm that day.
They hired another supervisor while I was gone, so my schedule may be
changing.

Gio