NK - email address

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Mon Mar 27 10:20:08 PST 2000

yes definitely,
the boys were focusing and dreaming so much about SCA events and fighter
that they were both up at 0530 this morning w/ their dad, pulling on his
ear.
perry still finds their enthusiasm about getting the heck beat out of
themselves very puzzeling (crazy).
did you hear about bausac's leg?  A gift from the Baron.  8D